Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibert View Post
    In the article it says their following is starting to call them TakerBot! They just take intellectual property from the community and give nothing back.

Technologist American 3D Printing's Avatar
    Add American 3D Printing on Facebook Add American 3D Printing on Google+ Add American 3D Printing on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by bongodrum View Post
    I've held off blogging about my experiences thus far in order to give them a chance to put things in order, but I've realized that I might be doing others a disservice by not reporting on my experiences as they unfold.

Either way I have been thinking about writing up a more comprehensive article and offer it to the membership magazine of one of the major engineering organizations in the country I live. Because I think that if people's first exposure to 3D printing leaves them with printers that are broken and which they cannot possibly fix themselves, that is going to turn a lot of people away from 3D printing.
    I wrote a fairly comprehensive, fact-based and well-documented review of our own experiences with the 5th gen right here:

http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ead-with-Rep-2

With over 6,800 views, I'd guess somebody's reading it. Feel free to add your own experiences to that thread, or start a new one.

Engineer
    Serve them right for screwing around with piss poor quality. At least, the 2x replicator and other decent printer are still saving them!
    Last edited by richardphat; 11-10-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12