Close

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Technologist
    I tried the lastest marlin branch and I really love it, it's got some great features. Unfortunately the ABL has still the same issues. I also couldn't get the lcd to work FYI.

Engineer
    Any news or progress. im using a fairly recent build. but my bed looks flat but has some dips and standard ABL doesnt compensate for that.
    Id love to get a Matrix version to work its magic. any news on what release will have this?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfilip View Post
    Any news or progress. im using a fairly recent build. but my bed looks flat but has some dips and standard ABL doesnt compensate for that.
    Id love to get a Matrix version to work its magic. any news on what release will have this?
    The Mesh bed leveling is definitely gaining favor! The only thing I don't like about it is you have to manually create the mesh. But I think that is going to change in the next 6 months. (And actually... On Delta's, the mesh is created automatically, but just not saved right now.)

Engineer
    if the mesh is manually made once can it be saved?

if the mesh is manually made once can it be saved?
    With just a couple changes to the firmware. I think it makes sense to unify the two mesh leveling methods. So, in the future I suspect that will happen. But it can be done one-off with just a few lines of code.

Engineer
    Im not well versed in the language. would you be able to post the necessary code ?

Im not well versed in the language. would you be able to post the necessary code ?
    It's a good chance to learn the language. I'm bringing up my Delta printer right now. And I'm thinking I want a highly detailed mesh that I don't want to have to probe for each print. So pretty soon, it will show up in the development branch of Marlin if you get stuck.

Engineer
    Im trying out the mesh levelling. after the manual levelling. I dont want to save the settings to EEPROM. I want to enter the values into Marlin. where can I enter those values?

Engineer
    or via Gcode prior to a print job

Im trying out the mesh levelling. after the manual levelling. I dont want to save the settings to EEPROM. I want to enter the values into Marlin. where can I enter those values?
    I have not used the Mesh leveling yet. Somebody else will have to jump in and help.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast