Quote Originally Posted by AbuMaia View Post
I don't think anyone is saying this will be a one-time set-and-forget feature. Why do you think I went to find a way to run a G29 from the LCD on a standalone printer?
You would be surprised at how many are looking for a one time set and forget ABL.

The fact is I have ran into a few who have been able to do it then suddenly it stopped printing correctly and I lol'd and had to explain it to them. Guess what I got in return? "Oh, no it can't be that my printer is perfect and you're an idiot, etc..." I then hear that ABL sucks and is just trash by the same people who discounted what I said and said I was an idiot. 2+2=4 so I suspect they found out I was right but are so stubborn they have to blame ABL when in fact it is because of the way our machines are built (to save money so everything is skimped on) and when you add heat and cool down then heat again factors I expect no less than the numbers to change.

So, this is why I had to say it so if someone stumbles onto this thread they will realize what they can and probably cannot do with this feature.