Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Engineer
    i have 20 hrs of print time into this roll of abs and it hasnt missed a beat. i have been waiting for an airprint or something but it just keeps on goin without issue. this stuff is really nice, consistent and just prints really well. i can easily recommend it to anyone. at $29 shipped to date its probably the best filament i have used for the money. its a shame meo had trouble with their pla. hopefully it was a fluke and his replacement sample rolls will be much better.

I'm glad the ABS is printing so well for you. I'm actually glad I had this issue because it really shows me just how awesome and professional PushPlastic is. They've been with me every step and I'm certain my batch was just a fluke. Honestly they have me as a customer for life!

Engineer
    it says alot when a company cares about their product and isnt just trying to push a bunch of crap. when you get your samples please post back and let us know how it works out.

Got the samples in, small roll of newer grey filament with a smoother texture and small roll of red with original "rough" texture. So far the grey is printing at a much lower temperature and is showing some real promise.

Engineer
    thats great

These samples seem to be printing a lot better than the yellow batch I originally ordered. Now I don't think it's the overall texture of the filament anymore as the red one is printing the best and it's textured a ton. I went back to the yellow batch and it's still having a bit of issues with consistent fills and layers. I think materials used for the yellow filament might be flawed.

Other than that, the new samples are printing easily at 200-210C with no fill issues, no jams, no layer bonding problems etc.

I'll have to use up my remaining filament before I need to order more, but at this point I don't see why I won't be a long time customer with PP

I ordered a roll of red PLA. I am printing at 195 on a 60 degree heated bed onto blue painters tape. I have done about a dozen prints for Valentine's stuff (heart boxes, heart vases, the usual stuff) and it seems to be printing fine.

Yeah the red PLA prints very nicely, the best I've seen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123