Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All Filament $19/kg, high quality, USA manufacturer

3mm and 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament for sale at http://www.pushplastic.com all for $19 per kg. We use 100% virgin materials and tolerance of +/-.10mm for all filament. Don't screw your printer up with the cheap overseas crap! Visit our online store to see more.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    • Cheaper filament not including reels

How does it get delivered? just in a big loom?

Engineer
    fantastic. i much prefer usa filament. next time i need some i will try you out. i just bought a bunch of filament made by toner plastics. they are using the same exact spools as you guys. whats the average your charging for shipping delivered within the usa?
    Last edited by jimc; 12-12-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    • Cheaper filament not including reels

How does it get delivered? just in a big loom?
    They come in packs of 5 wound in a loop and then zip tied (.2 kg each). You can either wind it onto a reel, print one of the collapse reels, or just use it as is.
    IMG_1101.jpg

Thanks! We make and ship our filament from Arkansas, so it depends how far you are from us. The most expensive rate is around 12 dollars (I think California)

We have just added some new colors too!

Quote Originally Posted by pushplastic View Post
    3mm and 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament for sale at http://www.pushplastic.com all for $19 per kg. We use 100% virgin materials and tolerance of +/-.10mm for all filament. Don't screw your printer up with the cheap overseas crap! Visit our online store to see more.
    UPDATE:

We have just restructured our costs, and we are now offering our 1 kg reels for $29 with FREE 2-DAY US SHIPPING!!

I like USA products! I have a couple of suppliers I really like but will give these guys a try. I just ordered a roll.

Same, purchased 2 yellow 3mm PLA rolls to try out. Will report back.

Rolls arrived last night and I'll have to say that USPS sure can deliver a package safely....NOT. They probably used my box as a seat or something...

Anyway, the top notch packing job from PushPlastic saved the rolls from being exposed to air. I'm talking double heavy duty (and I mean heavy duty) ziplock bags with desiccant. The PLA looks so good I took off my existing roll and installed the new one immediately. So far the PushPlastic PLA prefers 232C on my setup vs MakerFarms 220C. The filament is printing very nicely and has little to no ooze I've had before.

Will report back when I finish printing.

Engineer
    i just ordered 2 rolls of black abs. cant wait to try it out. i have tried more than a few US manufacturers so it will be nice to compare quality.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast