Close

If you could vacation anywhere in the world, it would be.....

I would go to New Zealand. The photos I see from there are beautiful.

How about you guys?

I would go to France or Italy. Because the two places are famous for their fashion industry and brands. I love high fashion. There are so many boutiques that sell stunning handbags and accessories there. But they are too expensive for me. If I ever go to Paris or Milan, I will be window shopping. But luckily for me, I found this replica bags quality guide and learned that there are cheap options out there with similar quality. I am so happy. Fashion girls should check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by NJ_Lifer View Post
    I would go to New Zealand. The photos I see from there are beautiful.How about you guys?
    I think i would pick Maledivesfotograf Katowicefotograf Krakówfotograf Kielcefotograf Warszawafotograf Przemy?l

I don't even know where to start from. I'd go anywhere. I can't wait for all this craziness to finally be over so I can finally enjoy traveling again. I've been looking at sandals resorts to go first thing as soon as everything reopens. You can click here to see why I want to go to one of those amazing resorts. I feel like they breathe relaxation there and that's all that I want after such a crazy year. I think that's everyone on the planet needs right now.
    Last edited by Makayla; 03-25-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Right now I would probably choose Cuba as it's absolutely paradisiac, with tobacco cigars smelling so good, beautiful beaches and sea, swimming pools, sceneries, etc.

I would like to visit Indonesia, China or Australia. Although New Zealand is good too. I also want to go on a tour of Europe, but only with the current situation in the world, such a dream is extremely difficult to realize. All that remains is to dream and wait for the vaccination.

Aren't you afraid of contracting COVID while traveling? After all, this can happen while communicating with local residents.

I would fly to France. I have been in 10 countries, of which France is the most memorable. I want to go back there. After the borders are open - will fly there on my first vacation