Close

Makerbot is hiring

Just saw this in the jobs sections today. Looks like Makerbot is looking to hire quite a few new employees. I figured I'd post here since there could be a lot of qualified possible employees here on these forums.

http://www.makerbot.com/careers/

They are sorted by your location.

Jeremia

Hmm, I may have to take a look at this. Been looking for a new job for a while now, and I couldn't imagine a job I would like more!

Looks like Makerbot has some massive plans to expand rapidly by all of these job listings. I wonder if most of these positions are already filled or if they are really looking for people. Sometimes companies like this put out Job ads as a formality.

Either way, I'm glad to see the massive expansion.

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter
    *sigh*

Yet again foiled by my age to participate in something amazing.

Looks like they are hiring again - looking for their 500th employee:

We Are Hiring
    Now is your chance to be part of a team that’s leading the Next Industrial Revolution. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find at makerbot.com/careers:
    Development Manager for MakerBot Academy
    Mission-driven strategist to develop sponsorships and fundraising efforts.

Senior Manufacturing Engineer
    Technical lead to focus on process improvement, product lines, facility and equipment.

Director of Sales, Enterprise & Key Accounts
    Responsible for team’s productivity and setting sales strategies.

SOX Compliance Manager
    Manage company’s first year SOX 404 program to ensure regulatory compliance.

Summer Internship Program
    Experience challenging work, access to leadership, exposure to company culture.

These are just a few examples of the many opportunities available right now at MakerBot. Feel free to browse our careers page or pass it on to someone you’d think would be a great fit. We can’t wait to meet you!