Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have you tried glass with teflon spray ? We use that for some applications (not resin or 3D printing), works great.

Student
    That`s great guys, thanks a lot for everything! Resin tanks aren`t my problem anymore, I will follow those orientations. hehehe

I also ordered an Ultimaker 2 to start on hardware 3d world, I`m so excited with that... 0.02 for max resolution turn me to that way. Also bought some ColorFabb filaments (PLA Pale Gold, XT Orange, Bronzefill and Taulman Nylon Bridge).

FDM is ok, now the seach for SLA printers continue.

I will wait for reviews of the new SLA printers that will hit the market later this year and early next year... Titan 1 looks great, tryed to buy last week but the deliveries are scheduled for March!
    Pegasus looks great to and Autodesk Spark I`m not expecting to much, I think that Autodesk will focus just in a software environment (Spark) but also wanna see her technical features.
    The problem of Form Labs to me is that it isn`t open-source, resin is too much expensive here, around 350-400 dolares.

Should I take a look in another SLA open-source with a good resolution (less than 20 microns) and printable area? LumiPocket, iBoxNano and PeachyPrinter looks great but it`s also to compact for my needs.

Cheers!

Student
    That's a good link about Resin Tank (VAT) problems / solutions:
    http://blog.madesolid.com/2014/03/3-things-wrong-vat/

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12