Close

Won't connect to PC

At first, the board would connect and try to install drivers when only powered over the MicroUSB cable, and would light up despite not being powered by the Power Supply.
    But now, regardless if it's powered by the power supply or not, it won't show up anything on Windows.

The board also lights up to show that it's working properly, but I don't get any response out of it.
    Given that the it lights up, it should work properly shouldn't it?
    Last edited by spoki0; 10-19-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Support were nice and helpful.
    Until it came to replacing the board.
    Haven't really heard from them in almost a month now... so much for the 3-5 average response time...

Connecting to Power Shuts Down the Board

Did you ever get this solved? I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using a Mac and can see a USB device until a heater or motor is attempted. Then it disconnects. Symptoms do change with time. Maybe there is something overheating then cooling. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by spoki0 View Post
    Support were nice and helpful.
    Until it came to replacing the board.
    Haven't really heard from them in almost a month now... so much for the 3-5 average response time...

Sadly, nope... Still haven't heard anything from them...

I am guessing my board got conveniently lost in shipping so that they don't have to replace it...

Quote Originally Posted by spoki0 View Post
    Sadly, nope... Still haven't heard anything from them...

I am guessing my board got conveniently lost in shipping so that they don't have to replace it...
    Just dropping by to point out I've gotten a replacement board.
    The very same day the board i ordered from China arrived...