Close

Engineer

3D Printing Bitcoin Objects

Probably 2 of the most exciting and trending technologies in the last 3 months have been Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency, which has seen it's value go up by a product of 20 in the last few months, and 3D Printing, which has been making headlines nearly daily with all the possibilities that it will bring to the tech world.

Well, this post is dedicated to objects which are 3D Printed and are related to Bitcoin. Here are a few!

Bitcoin Bubble dispenser:

The 3D Printed Bitcoin Bracelet:

How About the 3D Printed Bitcoin Coin?

two of my favorite topics and ways to earn money that I am seeing recently occupy a large space on the Bitcoin Profit website especially that with that way you can earn more and more than you need and above all that you can be an investor with so little something that amazes me and I can't help but believe that it could happen.

?Hello everyone. Please tell us where you buy bitcoins and cryptocurrency? I found a site where the very expensive value of bitcoins so I am looking for where you can buy cheaper. Thanks..

I can recommend that I advised an experienced person who understands in this matter. You can use your own smartphone to buy cryptocurrency! Visit this site Mobile app by Changelly:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US with the app, read the feedback to decide to take advantage of this application or not. First, when I downloaded it was a little problem, but they easily decided.
    Last edited by NaKaL; 11-22-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Im new, but looking some like that NaKaL Thank you so much!