Close

Banned

Wood Filament for 3D Printers Announced By Colorfabb

This news has me intrigued a bit. I know that there are several wood filaments out there for printers, however this new group of filaments announced by colorfabb seems to be pretty good in quality, and not too expensive. 750 grams for $48.00. Seems like this will work in any plastic filament 3D Printer. Correct me if I am wrong here.

http://colorfabb.com/woodfill.html

Follow papabur On Twitter Add papabur on Facebook Add papabur on Google+ Add papabur on Thingiverse
    I have tried the wood filament before and can tell you from personal experience that it is not easy to print with and even harder to get good print quality like the pictures above...may just have been me though.

Quote Originally Posted by papabur View Post
    I have tried the wood filament before and can tell you from personal experience that it is not easy to print with and even harder to get good print quality like the pictures above...may just have been me though.
    Haven't ever tried myself, but I've heard this from several people. However, I wonder if the stuff by Colorfabb will be better quality....

They are producing it for OEMs now in China so I would expect the price to drop.