Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    portable yes, but the point is the whole thing is solar powered. Set one up in a village in africa and they've got sun powered ceramic/glass factory for life (or until a hyena piddles up the wrong part).

And that was simply a prototype.

These days you could use a raspberry pi, some low powered motors and hi-efficiency soar panels and probably get the whole thing down to quite a neat package.

Installing a solar system is a really good solution. Personally, I installed a solar panel 6 years ago and quietly provide the house with energy. I highly recommend https://www.solarsamui2020.com/ to you because it is well established. In my neighborhood, the electricity is often cut off for technical reasons, so most of the neighbors have installed solar panels so that they always have electricity. It's not only convenient, but also eco-friendly, so it's an opportunity to make the planet cleaner. I remember that the installation took two weeks, which is very fast. To be honest, the money spent on installing the solar system will pay off completely over time, so don't believe people who say otherwise. The sun is an inexhaustible source of energy, so I will always have electricity.

Last edited by Severuss; 02-10-2021 at 04:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12