Close

Keep your money, don't trust this compagnie!

My wife ordered a TwoUp 3D printer for €459.59 (+2x abs spool, heated bed,...) in february (for april pre-order) on the site http://quintessentialuniversalbuildingdevice.com/, i receive my printer in jully, but when i opened the package, i was surprised to see that much parts was missing (motor, filament spool, ...). After lot of ticket support, they just ignore my tickets and make them as resolved without taking a moment to comment them, i can't use this printer since the more importants parts are missing. I'm sad because my wife was very happy to make me this giff, because she knows that i wanted a printer for professional purpose.

So please guys, if you want buy a printer, don't buy this one, else you will certainly regret because im not the only one, lot of ppl are in my case...

Engineer
    They have a very long history of shady business practices

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimc View Post
    They have a very long history of shady business practices
    Are they from Little Rock? Isn't that where Bill Clinton came from? Enough said then.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    This seems to now be a regular thing for this company, it's a shame, I am sympathetic to those that lost their money. It is mainly the reason I don't back these things anymore, so many of them cannot actually deliver what they promise it's disappointing for the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    This seems to now be a regular thing for this company, it's a shame, I am sympathetic to those that lost their money. It is mainly the reason I don't back these things anymore, so many of them cannot actually deliver what they promise it's disappointing for the industry.
    The worst is that I 'm not even a kickstarter backer , I 'm just a customer of their online sales site ... : /

Engineer-in-Training
    You might be able to sell the parts of your printer to others who need them, and make your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DPBuser View Post
    You might be able to sell the parts of your printer to others who need them, and make your money back.
    No, i can't do that, else it would mean that i agree with this compagny, that i accept to be stoled...

Can anyone say me what is detailed references about some of my missing parts to buy them from an other site :

- AA (nema 17 stepper motor)
    - FF (twoup size : 8 mm x 290 rod)
    - GG (size : 8 mm x 290 rod - Threaded holes)
    - HH (size : 3/8"-12 ACME SCREW)

I tried to find these parts, but i'm not sure they are the good ones... xD

Are they from Little Rock? Isn't that where Bill Clinton came from? Enough said then