Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Medical Marijuana Inhaler - 3D Printed and Legitimate

A company out of Israel, called Syqe Medical has come up with a 3D printed medical marijuana inhaler that may just make settle the debate on whether the drug should be made legal for medical purposes. The device is able to administer the correct dosage without causing the brain altering effects that doctors try to avoid. They plan to begin using the inhaler in hospitals starting sometime this year with it becoming available for home use sometime in 2015. Read more about this at http://3dprint.com/16769/3d-printed-syqe-inhaler/

Well. Let me check. Thanks for the link.

It seems to me that scientists are not doing what they should do. This is a plant that almost does not harm the environment. It would be better to learn how to quickly print organs to help seriously ill patients and not wait for organ donors. They do not know what to do. It’s better to tell the world more about the benefits of CBD oils, so that in such a difficult time as now, people can more easily tolerate anxiety and stress.

HAHA administers the correct dosage.. How would they know that when there are NO standards of anything when it comes to pot.. It should be legal because the governments need a new form of income to pay the bills and we need a legal escape from the hell that is life on earth :-) I just hope the new strains have removed that paranoia I hated so much as a teenager..

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    it is interesting -well to a total non-smoker like me - that ALL the illnesses and issues related to Vaping have been with people using illegal and unregulated marijuana laced liquids.

Not on single issue with the regulated liquids.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    it is interesting -well to a total non-smoker like me - that ALL the illnesses and issues related to Vaping have been with people using illegal and unregulated marijuana laced liquids.

Not on single issue with the regulated liquids.
    As is evident with the current pandemic and how so many of the so called "intelligent humans" are responding.. it makes prefect sense why someone would buy an illegal vaping product that gets you high from a unregulated foreign supplier on the internet.. It just makes prefect logical sense to buy that and suck that into ones lungs what could possible go wrong?? :-)