Close

Threaded View

Marlin firmware fork for MakerFarm i3v w/ auto bed level & Roxy's enhancements

I have been frustrated with having to dig through lots of places to get all the bits and pieces for the most recent code for the Marlin firmware for the i3v. I also note that the trunk is slow to incorporate pulls.

So, I have setup a fork of the Marlin trunk with the Type 6 therm. table modified, auto bed leveling enabled (this is easy to turn off) and Roxy's enhanced G29 (and G28) commands with the debugging info on. For a better description of the therm table stuff, see this post.

If you don't have ABL, there is an example Configuration.h that should get you started: Configuration.h.without_ABL . Rename this to Configuration.h and rebuild. The ABL enhanced Gcodes will be disabled.

I am trying to keep this current against the Marlin trunk, e.g. it includes the 9/14 fix for the vector calculations and the fixes for the defines related to the sleds.

Here is the repo:
    https://github.com/beckdac/Marlin

It isn't necessary to use the Git tools or to clone the above repository if you don't plan on ever making changes that you will want to push back to the community. Instead, just use the Download Zip button on the right hand side of the page.

Make sure you update your E-steps and set the ABL servo angle before using!

Updates:
    Fix: Moved do_blocking_move_relative call from retract_z_probe to homeaxis.
    Feature: Added a modified version of the dynamic ABL probe area code from here: https://github.com/ErikZalm/Marlin/pull/1022
    Option: Added example for non ABL Configuration.h
    Last edited by dacb; 09-29-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added warning. Added notice. Added no ABL info. Added update... Added note that you can just download a zip and avoid git.