Close

November Filament Sale

3DPrinterNinja.com offers quality ABS and PLA filament in 16 colors. Currently we offer 1.75mm only, but will add 3.00mm in the coming weeks. Why buy from us?
    • All filament is shipped within one business day from our warehouse in Michigan.
    • Spools are vacuum sealed in a polybag with desiccant.
    • We offer $5 flat rate shipping (per order) in the US.
    • We guarantee your satisfaction by offering free return shipping if you are unhappy with the quality of our product.

For November, enter the coupon code NINJA10 at checkout and get 10% off your entire order of two spools or more.

Whether you decide to buy filament or not, please visit our site and sign up for the Ninja Newsletter. We are working on two unique new products that help make consumer 3D printing easier and more enjoyable. You won't want to miss it!

You have some good prices. Overall, how would you say your PLA rates quality wise?

Hi BakerEvan,

I've been very happy with how my PLA prints. I get the typical very fine spider webs between some moves, but I have an "Out-of-the-box" machine and can't make adjustments for retract speed or even nozzle temperature in order to reduce it (if that's possible). Most of the PLA prints I've seen have some degree of this however, so I think it's pretty normal. Here are a couple photos of an extruder cover I printed for my Afinia machine. I thought it came out pretty nice! I love the brilliant translucent colors you get with PLA. I'm working on a green christmas tree ornament right now that I plan to put lights inside and make it glow.
    AfiniaHousing1.jpgAfiniaHousing2.jpg

The PLA prints well at 200C, but it may print a little cooler than that too.

Give it a try...I offer free return shipping if you're not happy with it.