Close

Large Build Area Envelope 15"x15"x15" 3D Printer

Hi fellow members! I am currently in the market for a desktop 3D printer that has printing size of at least 10"Dx15"W, but am having trouble finding one that offers that measurement.

I found the company Stratasys, which offers large build size printers but this thing weights over 1000lbs. (Yes, not a typo there, its one thousand pounds) Its commercial size, tower like printer. Too big for my office. Was hoping for something that can sit on a desk or a table.
    http://www.stratasys.com/3d-printers...bjet-connex350

Anyone else having trouble finding a printer with large build size and with an affordable price range? I'm hoping to spend roughly $3k-5k.

Any suggestion or recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Engineer-in-Training
    The F306 might work, or the GigaBot.

Have a look at the Z18

Hi Jenni,

The Z18 from MakerBot may suit your needs - much lower cost than an Objet and it will sit on your desktop. They are having some significant teething problems with the product at the moment, but time is a great healer!

Martin

[QUOTE=JenniCruz;27848]Hi fellow members! I am currently in the market for a desktop 3D printer that has printing size of at least 10"Dx15"W, but am having trouble finding one that offers that measurement.

I found the company Stratasys, which offers large build size printers but this thing weights over 1000lbs. (Yes, not a typo there, its one thousand pounds) Its commercial size, tower like printer. Too big for my office. Was hoping for something that can sit on a desk or a table.
    http://www.stratasys.com/3d-printers...bjet-connex350

Anyone else having trouble finding a printer with large build size and with an affordable price range? I'm hoping to spend roughly $3k-5k.

Any suggestion or recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advan