Close

Thread: Please Help!!!

Please Help!!!

I am a high school student that actively competes in DECA. Basically DECA is an entrepreneurship club/class that meets for a few hours every day, and then competes at district, state, and national levels. I am now doing what is known as a manual. In this manual, you basically have to write a 30 page report on a proposed business. My business, as I am an avid 3D printer myself, is a 3D printing service (yes, I know there are a few now). Please just help me by filling out a quick survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZEv...0rQKQ/viewform Thank you so much!

Reasonably thorough survey. GOOD LUCK !

Thanks for taking it. Your rock Vanguard!

Be careful interpreting some responses. Remember that you are talking to the converted here. Our answers to your questions regarding setting up a printing service would be skewed because most of us have our own printers, so would not necessarily use the services of someone else.

3D printing will be more commonly used by people who are teenagers like you. Old folks of my generation are not likely to adopt it. We have enough trouble attaching a photo to a text message!

Old Man Emu