Hi,We have an issue with the recently purchased Ender-3. Specifically, there is an issue with the X-axis motor. If someone could advise/help troubleshoot - that would be amazing. 1. It starts printing and prints well while movements on the X-axis are "small" (i.e. printing small object - movements within 1-2cm range). 2. Once it has to 'quickly' reposition the X-axis to some noticeable distance (i.e. 5cm) - the motor seemingly can not move the belt at all. There is some noise from the motor, but it either does not move or moves incorrectly. I almost feel it does not have enough power/strength to move the belt. 3. We tried to remove the belt and reproduce the issue, and it seems, at least visually, that the motor rotates. So, again, it probably has something to do with the motor's power. Here I've uploaded two short videos - one with the issue and another with the belt removed.https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...p=share_linkIs that the problem with the motor, shall it be replaced? Or is that rather a power problem and issue with the power/motherboard? Thanks