Close

Ender 3 V2 Neo issues...

Good day everybody, I have a few questions regarding my Ender 3 v2 Neo and some issues I've encountered over the past few weeks. 1st issue was the bed leveling, I had a few weeks of perfect printing and from nowhere everything went wrong. I could not get the manual level good. After a lot of sweat (and some foul language) I manage to get the level perfect. Then came the next issue.........Somehow the (positive) wire of the extruder hot end fan broke off and that was fun finding the issue...........Then came the issue I'm still stuck with.As soon as I print a model where there are supports, the extruder gear start grinding into the filament. Prints without supports are perfect. I've checked the nozzle, the Bowden tube, the print temperature, print speed, to be honest I don't even remember everything I've checked... And still the same issue. And today I've noticed that the nozzle is grinding over the infill layers, no damage done to the print, just a bit annoying... Any help regarding the last two issues will be welcome! Slicer program: Ultimaker Cura (version: 5.3.1) Printer in use: Ender 3 V2 Neo Kind regards, Nico
    Last edited by NvdM; 05-22-2023 at 02:08 PM.