Hello. I recently bought a CR Touch for Ender 3V2 from Creality (black version with original board plug).Today I started the assembly and, as usual, it could not be without a problem. After doing everything according to the manufacturer's instructions, several YT guides, several pages ... my table leveling sensor does not want to work.Namely, the problem is that when, after entering Auto Home, the sensor changes color from blue to red when going down and does not stop the lowering of the axis. After the first auto homie, the nozzle hit the table bending the entire axis. After this situation, I checked with my finger if the sensor reacts, but it does not stop lowering the head.I have an Ender 3V2 with a 4.2.2 board with an STM controller. I tried to upload different firmware, original from the manufacturer, Marlin, Ender 3V2 Professional Firmware and a few others. The same thing happens to everyone.On the Proffesional software I am able to control CR Touch, lower and raise the needle, but on each of them the problem persists. I've read about separating the cable with armor, washers, ferrite beads and other solutions, but I doubt that's where the problem lies. Please help.