I have a Peopoly Moai, SLA printer. This used to work fine but recently has been malfunctioning.I reported it to the Peopoly help desk and was advised it might be the laser but more likely expired resin. Here are the results of my first test print with brand new Neo resin direct from Peopoly in China:20230515_102514.jpgThis is the "ring test". Note the shadow of cured resin around the base and the blurred detail, as if a good print has been dipped in wax.Now the gear:20230517_134944.jpg 20230517_135023_001.jpg 20230517_135616.jpg 20230517_135635.jpgNote:1. A thin layer of cured resin covered the entire build plate, right to the edges, getting thicker and flakier around the print itself2. Flakes of resin remain in the FEP tray, and far more resin was used than should have been3. The print itself is covered in layers and lumps of cured resin4. The print supports are filled with blobs and flakes of resin.Can anyone offer any suggestions as to what might be going wrong, please?It looks to me like a lot of surplus light has cured extra layers of resin over everything from the build plate to the print itself. The basic print is clearly trying to happen but something is interfering with it.My next plan is(a) remove the side so I can see what is going on from below (wearing protective glasses), whether it is the laser and why, or some other light source and (b) to remove (and clean) the glass protective cover over the laser and galvo assembly - in case that is causing slight refraction or diffusion of the laser beam.All suggestions welcome.