Close

Flashforge creator pro issues

Hello,i am having the Flashforge Creator Pro for 1,5 year now,maintained well,but it started to print really bad prints.I cant print some simple stuff what i before a half year without any issues.I dont know what i should to do,i cleaned extruders,greased guides,bed is perfectly levelled,tried many different materials and printing settings,i dont know what i should do next to improve the quality of the prints.I would really appreciate if someone could give me a good hint

Super Moderator
    Perhaps you could be more specific as to what the problems are rather than saying the prints are bad and you want better quality.

Perhaps try going back to a basic slicer profile for whatever filament you are using and then go from there.

Yes of course,my fault.I have done different settings in basic and expert,no improvement.First i thought it was from vibrations,while the desk where the printer was got a bit loose,so i moved it to a more solid surface,improvement was maybe minimal.I think it may be something when the extruder/hotend assembly has circular movements,also i cant print overhangs as i printed before,not even close,every is a fail,also the prints quality in general is much worse,sometimes i get blobs,sometimes i get bad quality outer walls,sometimes i get weak prints,no matter of infill,layers seem to stick well, but i feel that the prints are weak,not strong as before under same settings,tried different temps and filaments,always the same.I dont know,extrusion seems well,the problems begin when it has some of circular movements,on some stuff/prints where the movements are more straight they really seem really ok,but when the printing goes around and around problems start happening,that is what i noticed,also extruder is clean, new nozzles,heatblocks are fixed well,i considered to replace thermocouple and heater cartridge,it may be temperature inconsistency also,i dont really know

Super Moderator
    With my limited knowledge I personally don't know what to advise, someone with more knowledge might reply to help. A photo would be good.

You could always try a different slicer, I personally like the Prusa slicer.