Ok so I bought a Ender 3 S1 about 4 months ago. and Well my work schedule time allottment prevented me learning it in the beginning, for a month, Ive done no upgrades currently, except pei buildplate for adhesion. but have many scheduled in the direct savings budget I've allotted. And the last 3 months, I've been eating, sleeping, and living printing every second not at my place of work, with less than 3 hours of sleep every night til i got it and am finally completing sucessful prints. I'm not rich by any means I had to save for this machine so pricepoint reasonable answers are super helpful but Im ok off and willing to pay for quality on like a 7/10 scale. I have spend the last 3 days hunting fillaments and materials, I need a semi flexible fillament, Preference coming in clear to prevent painting so can I can adhere custom drawn and decaled patterned images to the visible top of the item without some crazy color that doesnt mater bleeding from the sides. Think of a motorcycle, if you wanted to print removable fairings, to match a motorcycle jacket for the day or apply a zombie themed removable fairing for halloween. Needs to be flexible enough to overhang a little with stability but also flexible enough that the force of a force of a small magnet that keep it flush to the curved body of the surface without a lot of force. Context: Overhang stands on its own, malleable enough to conform to another object with a mild magnetic pull. Anyone have any recomendations for a fillament that meets that requirement. Im thinking TPU polymaker clear but before I dropped some of "For upgrades" savings fund on it I wanted to make sure there wasnt a better option.

Thank you in advance if anyone has a suggestion I apologize for asking such a noobish question as well.