Hello everyone! So I recently got back into printing after trying and failing hard when learning on the Cube Trio and then the form 1 resin printer. I recently purchased an Ender 3 Max Neo. The first PLA prints came out fantastic no stinging and the times were accurate to what the slicer predicted. However, I've moved onto to trying to figure out PETG cause I want to print things with higher heat tolerance. It took me about 2 days but i figured out how to get it to stick to the bed but its a bit stringy. My settings are printing speed : 60 nozzle temp : 230 bed temp : 75 fan speed : 120 retraction 6 mm with a layer height of .2mm. Additionally, I've been having to manually input the speed, nozzle temp, bed temp, and fan speed on the interface after starting the print. Not really sure why, it started doing that randomly. Lastly, which is less important, is there and program that I need to connect the printer directly to my computer? I tried hooking it in with a few cables but none of them seem to be reading the printer.Thank you to everyone in advance and excited to talk shop with everyone!