Close

Threaded View

(Mechanical?) Issues with CreatBot F430

Hello All,A few weeks ago we bought an CreatBot F430. Im right now still mainly printing standart PLA on it.In the beginning everything was fine until I started to increase print / travel speed. When im about to go higher then ~100mm/s² the Y axis starts to produce some strange noises.I also attached a short clip (travel speed in the clip is about 150mm/s²) where you should be able to hear the vibration / noise.The sound is comming somewhere from the right side of the printer - right now I guess its caused by the linear rail / cart.Also for me it looks like there is already some wear (black dust in the grease) on the right linear rail where the left Y rail looks much cleaner.Does anybody have an Idea how I should appoach this?I think I will demount the linear cart / rail and try to clean and re-lubricate it. (I already put some grease onto the linear rail but there was no real difference)Im also not sure if there is maybe a way to adjust the force of the bearings in the cart applied to the rail?I hope I posted this thread into the right section of the Forum.Already many thanks for your help!BRSchmirko
    Attached Files Attached Files