Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Technician
    if you're into custom made ones for more space, cheaper, well you should just go ahead and build one yourself. can't trust some half ass made printer that you have to figure out why it doesn't work anyway when it doesn't work.

less problems, get an mass produced one

or less money, make yourself.

Student
    Follow yoman258 On Twitter Add yoman258 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by alodia View Post
    if you're into custom made ones for more space, cheaper, well you should just go ahead and build one yourself. can't trust some half ass made printer that you have to figure out why it doesn't work anyway when it doesn't work.

less problems, get an mass produced one

or less money, make yourself.
    Building from scrap is probably best done by someone who already likes to tinker and has a pretty good knowledge of things. Getting a cheap quality kit is a great way to learn more about the systems.

I have to agree with yoman258. If you really want to have a printer built from scratch, you need to have someone who really knows a lot and has already a wide experience on building this kind of thing. I've been wanting to do this but I know I'm not yet that knowledgeable nor experienced enough to get it done successfully.

Does anybody know where I can get some sleeving for a thermistor that goes into hotend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234