Hello everyone.I changed my bed on my Sidewinder X1, which I upgraded with an MKS GEN L V2.1 and TMC2209s long ago which works fine.But since I changed the bed, (only) the Y-axis homes in the wrong direction.Movement is in the correct direction from OCTO and the LCD. When I turn the printer on and go directly to the move screen before homing, I can only move the printer towards the end stop (YMIN), and after that, I can only go back away from the YMIN as far as I went towards it (software end stop I presume).No change was made in the plugs or wiring of the motor or end stop.To troubleshoot, I tried reverting back to the previous bed (yep.). I also tried compiling a new updated version of Marlin. I also tried a different motor and a different end stop. None of these worked.M119 reports correctly for all end stops.There is no interference on the cables, as they are the original cables from the sidewinder and I have also tried different shielded cables.The same happens even if disconnect the end stop completely.I am close to giving up as I have spent many hours researching and troubleshooting the issue, and now find myself here.I really hope somone can help. Any more info required, let me know please.Thank you