Close

Extruder skipping!!! Whyy!!!!!

So I have an ender 3 pro. The extruder gear started slipping and making a popping noise as it did so, resulting in my print being under extruded and ruined, and since I was sleeping when it started it also got my nozzle clogged. The gear had visible wear, so I decided now was a time to replace and upgrade. I got a new extruder motor, gear, upgraded to a metal extruder all from creality, capricorn bowden tube, a new creality hot end, and a new nozzle. Basically everything the filament touches is new. I Calibrated the e-steps for the new motor, printed a calibration cube, and everything looked perfect. Started my first print with everything new and within 5 minutes I hear the popping sound and low and behold, same issue. Somehow the BRAND NEW nozzle was appearing to be clogged. I replaced it again with a new one, and same thing happened. I raised the head up from the printer and after telling the extruder to manually go 40mm, it was starting to skip while the filament was just being pushed to dangle in the air.....zero printing resistance at all. I don't get it. EVERYTHING IS NEW and when I first got the printer I had zero issues at all. Now I can't print anything.

Is your filament diameter correct? Bowden tube all the way down in the extruder?