Close

Threaded View

Technician

[KickStarter] Dungeons Factory - Mekas - The MountainForge

Since December 10, 2022, we have been celebrating the Dungeons Factory's 3rd anniversary.3 years is not much, but it represents a symbolic period for us.On this occasion, we are launching "Mekas", our brand new project prélancement.jpgMekas - The MountainForge will be the first of our new range of 3d decors to print.We are changing the universe, this one will be much more SF (but still SteamPunk and also Fantasy with the look of a small pebble).If belonging to these universes together seems strange to you (especially the little pebble, I agree), you will find out all the details very soon.It really is the biggest set we've ever produced.It will be posted on Kickstarter in a few days and if you feel like it, you can follow us on this adventure.For this, I invite you to join us on the project pre-launch page.https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...orridors-mekasEven if you don't contribute financially, a subscription and sharing the page on your social networks will already be a great help.The community has already followed our 5 previous creations a lot and we hope you will enjoy discovering this one.Thank you for this time you have given me, thank you for supporting us and and if you don't mind, pass on the information to all the enthusiasts around you.
    Last edited by Klaf; 12-16-2022 at 01:45 AM.