Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Student
    Interesting that you are the only one who still try to setup him,
    I wondering that you ( like you write) try so many things but never get in touch with the original grr forum.

Also wondering that hundrets of that set were sold and from the most they never hered anything so sound like all running

ANSWER:

Am I the only , who still try to make it work? Or I am the only one who spoke? Or how can you be sure there are no others with identical problems?
    How can you be sure that in other forums have not face any similar problems?

LASTLY do you imply in one or other way that am a stupid or just lie?

Student
    Keeping on Please read my previous message carefully as I said: I tried twice maybe three times only to get a ticket or even a 0.99EURO/Minute charging over the phone... Just to mention the problems I am facing ... Problems I did not create...
    Maybe there are some more than you think and JUST did not have the time with the ghost chasing... And I mean that I had to contact so many times take a ticket, without a straight answer, THEN waiting another week to get another nosense answer,
    Well you see I bought the printer because it had ALUMINUM BLOCKS and thick bars ... And the machine was meant to print REAL PROTOTYPES.... NOT THE STARWARS FIGURES. Not That I do not like STARWARS but I wanted the CRAP PRINTER to PRINT some descent work and being able to keep on with my creations and DEADLINES!!!!

I will not say the printer is perfekt but for a Printer who is already more than 10 years old he is still useable today ( there are only a few update over the years like dd3 / alluminium parts ..)

ANSWER:
    The PRINTER IS WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LONG TO JUST THINK IS WORKING................ NOT PERFECT HAHAHA...

you buy a DIY but not get it working , but reworked by yourself a lot like it looks like less knowing about it ( sorry why should someone try to use a nema 23 for Z if its already soo much force necessary to move it)

ANSWER:
    OK!!!/// Now we are talking THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTION...
    First the Steel plate is too heavy for the NEMA17 to move . Imagine when you have a part of 400x400x350 (mm) as the nominal printing capacity
    HAHAHAHA...

Then the 3 Bolts for moving the Z-AXIS are not balanced since the movement comes from below and when the heavy steel plate is on the top the bolts just loose their balance.. You can see with eye ...not instruments that bolts-axis are way out of linearity . THUS INCREASE THE TORQUE NEEDED.
    THIS IS NOT MY FAULT IN ASSEMBLY...

Then the POM material is WRONG MACHINED POM (POM=Plastic black material for the Roll bearings... The base of roll bearings) for the rest who might read this.

Student
    the english manual could be better sure like all buildup desriptions ,but also the english one had all information to build it up so long enoughground knowings are exiting.

ANSWER:
    OK!!!.. The English Manual is not perfect... HAHAHHAHAH... The englishmanual is not English is German manual with some English and in fact in themost critical moments of assembly ... GUESS WAHT you read GERMAN... Thanks GODto GOOLGE TRANSLATION and CUSTOMER'S PATIENT TO GO BACK AND FORTH THE SCREENSFROM TRANSLATION TO THE MANUAL...

that your tickets not answared like you want I wondering the only point i would belive someone was not able to build it up and want to get every single step done by them and after destroying parts to get them recoveredANSWER:
    My TICKETS DID ANSWERED... BUT ANSWERS WERE IN GENERAL NOT TO THE SPECIFIC PROBLEM... Like to advise me to check the Volts on the DRIVERS... like saying.
    I never asked for any parts NOT had brocken parts in anyways... Except a blown fuse of 5A that came with the RAMPS as mentioned in previous message... Ok I do not know about you but I would ask for a fuse replacement HAHAHAHAHA... I just gave 0.5Euro and bought one ..

AND NO I did not want to give more guidance or anything you claim... You see I am a BSc Mechanical Engineering and have my ways to solve problems... The think is that I paid A LOT OF MONEY TO TROUBLESHOOT THE CRAPPY DESIGN PRINTER.

Student
    and if there was someone wrong they normaly try to do her best ( onecase they send parts to a 500€ printer to the USA bec a board was defect thecost were extream but they did .

ANSWER:
    I do not know if they sent any parts... If so good to them ... THIS IS THE POINT I REALIZE YOU ARE NOT JUST AN ENTHOUSIAST FOR 3D PRINTERS... I REALIZE YOU ARE WORKING THERE AND HAVE THIS FORUMS AS ANOTHER SOURCE OF MARKETING AND PROMOTING... Is that real? And how do you know about the part sent to a customer in US??

what show me that your knowledge for 3d printers is less is also:

ANSWER:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WRONG AGAIN... I am owner of 6 SIX 3D PRINTERS and within amonth I am waiting for 1200mm x 1200mm x 850mm(H) costing some big money...

Student
    You write about the washers , sure can be all special parts, but this
    parts cost a lot and no one want to pay that at that time

ANSWER:
    The POM BASE and THE ALUMINUM parts which are ONLY FANCY CRAP because the
    printer is not working... ARE TOO SPECIAL PARTS.

ALSO THE PRICE IS OVERRATED FOR THIS SHIT... And you should know once you are
    claiming the GERMAN REPRAP CRAP has been sold to many countries and BLAH BLAH
    BLAH... Buildng some descent spacers IS NOT COSTLY NOR SPECIAL PARTS...

te x400 was for that time a great big printer for a great price

ANSWER:
    That Time you mean 2 years AGO??? That long Huh!!!! Well AGAIN NO...

you can also buy a compleate one for much more ( the lot work for assambly need
    to be paid its not a serias production)

ANSWER:
    I do not know if it is like that again... Because the price was 2700EURO If
    memory serves well and assembled was 8000EURO... This is not a logic increase
    in cost my friend...

You see a +500EURO would be WAAAAYYYYY TOO MUCH AGAIN for the assembly... and
    just my 2 cents THE WHOLE REAL COST PRICE FOR THIS CRAP is more or less 350EURO
    OK... Make it 400EURO...

NO I do not have problems with the profits in companies... Actually I gave a
    shot and bought one... Fine I JUST WANT TO PRINT with these 2700EURO///

Not TROUBLESHOOT...

so my proposal sell it for an extream cheap price ( for me it sound you destroy
    a lot of the parts) or give him to a few student for learning

ANSWER:
    NO!!! I will not sell... I actually build my own parts... You see I have a CNC
    4 AXIS MILL and build what the CRAP PRINTER needed to function. Something you could not assume!

I CAN POST PHOTOS IF YOU LIKE.. And YES I STILL HAVE ALL THE FAULTY PARTS OF
    GERMANREPRAP CRAP without any failures or brakes as you mentioned...

Compare to other companies GRR have a support tieckt system ( the most dont
    have or ever answare) and the products working ( so long with the right skill
    mounted or ready bought)

I have an X400 an NEO and Protos , our Makerlab has an NEo an X350 2 Ultis and
    a few other the only ones who are save that working a normaly the GRR ones

ANSWER:

Well you should try other companies ... But I realized that you are on of
    them... Is not that right?... You are working for the GERMANREPRAP CRAP...

Or not?

Student
    I cant write much at the mom bec on a mobile phone , and i also know yet if I want to answare bec if someone scream so much, but for a few short point i'll give now an answare.

lie, stupid are your words ( for that i need to know you) , if you would read my text , i wrote about skills! ( the typical reason)
    ans sorry to be an mechanical engineer say nothing to your skills.

To my work , you are wrong I never in contract with GRR ( I would be to expensive) I work for the leading smt producer

My connection is simple that my first one was from them ( snd my 2nd 4th of a lot) snd also s few in our makerlab has s few. additional was a good frind worked for them , snd because i live in Munich ( so far Im at home) i take my parts direkt from them why i know in the past a few people better.
    To other Printers , i can call a few others my own too , and our makerlab has also 4 other ones too ( 2 ultis and 2 exotic ones)
    and also my company bought one ( were i still wish they hsd asked me before they bought with an x350 they wouldnt have the big issues they have now.

If you scream less i maybe wite more to your points

and yes pictures would help more maybe you realy get all parts wrong ( but how small is the chance to get all wrong)

Student

German reprap crap

Me too am writing on the phone... just for the previous messages had to go to office ... But Heyyy!!! ANYWAY...

You see you actually Made questions that directly drove to CONCLUSIONS... There is a word for that... but hey anyway...
    when you are asking ... How come and so many others did not have a problem... ETC ETC... YOU ARE JUST DRIVING TO CONCLUSIONS!!!

So I have any right to get offended or if you like to be in defend mode....

Now!!! I do not know about your schools but where I went any BSc came with a vast of balls and skills... But still I used my title.. (Is not a title to strengthen the point that I have a plus point in identifying bullshits)

You again drove to conclusions... ONCE MORE!!!!....

I ONLY HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE FOR SUPPOSING YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE GERMANREPARAP CRAP...
    But Hey... I bet you do it all times!!!!

WELL I DO NOT GIVE A SH!!!T IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER OR NOT...

Just one photo of the magnificent design of the GERMAN REPRAP CRAP with the steel holes as you can see (CAN YOU?) perfectly centered...
    Well just to know I had to open with a Φ20mm DRILL bigger holes so the AXIS DO NOT HAVE FRICTION AND HAVE THE SQUEEZING NOISE

All the rest are true and I will make my own thread regarding the poor design!!! Because Obviously we are not going to exchange any more info!!!
    Keep walking...!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123