Close

Question What is this problem called and how do I solve it?

What is this problem called and how do I solve it? I checked that my printer use H-Bot kinematics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    Have you printed any bed leveling tests ?
    There are numerous STL files on Thingiverse or the Prusa Printables sites. Also lots of YouTube videos on bed leveling.

Looking at the way the raised portion gradually fades down to level, that would be my first check.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeracer2020 View Post
    Have you printed any bed leveling tests ?There are numerous STL files on Thingiverse or the Prusa Printables sites. Also lots of YouTube videos on bed leveling.Looking at the way the raised portion gradually fades down to level, that would be my first check.
    I printed 4 different type and here the result.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    To me it looks like the bed is low at the rear, this is just my opinion and I am not an expert.

First, perhaps try increasing the 'Z' offset in the slicer settings by small increments, eg.0.02mm at a time.

When I had a similar problem of a badly bowed bed on a Qidi X-CF-Pro, I ended up using strips of adhesive backed aluminium tape stuck to the actual heated bed until a replacement bed arrived.
    Even had to use a small amount on the replacement bed.

Somtimes needed a few thicknesses.

https://www.toolstation.com/aluminium-foil-tape/p97723
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 10-15-2022 at 05:47 AM.

The problem was that the printer offsets the model by Y. After a lot of read I had edit "Start G-code" in Cura. Now printer work perfect. For me this was strange problem.Start G-code:G28G29G1 Z10G28 YG1 Z0.2G1 X0 F1000G92 E0G92 X10.3 E0G92 Y0 E0G1 E3 F40G1 Y120 E10 F1000G1 Z1
    Last edited by omnilog; 10-16-2022 at 03:35 PM. Reason: format

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    definitely either unlevelled bed or a faulty sensor on the auto topographical mapper (Autolevel DOES NOT LEVEL the bed :-)