Close

Cool To test my new 3d printer,do u guys have attractive modelings to print?

To test my new 3d printer, I ‘ve print some modelings, what do u think of it?I wanna try other brilliant modelings .so welcome u guys to send me STL, I would choose the most fantastic ones to print it out n post the pics for ur guys.
    Its build size is 125*125*180mm

IMG_0148 (2).jpgIMG_1332.jpgIMG_9780.jpgIMG_9831.jpgIMG_9838.jpg

what do u think of my babies?
    Send ur awesome STL to the emial as below:
    Maggie@atsmake.com
    OR
    452499303@qq.com

Cool To test my new 3d printer,do u guys have attractive modelings to print?

To test my new 3d printer, I ‘ve print some modelings, what do u think of it?I wanna try other brilliant modelings .so welcome u guys to send me STL, I would choose the most fantastic ones to print it out n post the pics for ur guys.
    Its build size is 125*125*180mm

IMG_0148 (2).jpgIMG_1332.jpgIMG_9780.jpgIMG_9831.jpgQQ??20140901160821.jpg????-??.jpg???3.JPG???-1.JPG

what do u think of my baby,cool?
    Send ur awesome STL files to the emial as below:
    Maggie@atsmake.com
    OR
    452499303@qq.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Staff Engineer
    I went ahead and consolidated the double-post into one thread. Looks like a Chinese copy of the Form1 printer, though it's not so similar as to be a knockoff, so it's not too bad. Is it laser SLA or DLP SLA?

oh,yes,it's similar to laser SLA,which uses photosensitive resin for printing,and it's not a copy,we opened mold, tested and upgraded, this 3d priter is much better than Form i, which has better quality and stability,fine details and resolution. Even a more favourable price than FORM 1. Do u want to know more about it? or make modeling with it? Maybe u can show me your Email,i can send u some pics and information to u? My email is maggie@atsmake.com or 452499303@qq.com

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Liu View Post
    oh,yes,it's similar to laser SLA,which uses photosensitive resin for printing,and it's not a copy,we opened mold, tested and upgraded, this 3d priter is much better than Form i, which has better quality and stability,fine details and resolution. Even a more favourable price than FORM 1. Do u want to know more about it? or make modeling with it? Maybe u can show me your Email,i can send u some pics and information to u? My email is maggie@atsmake.com or 452499303@qq.com
    If you don't give me the price, for the 4th time asking I am going to start culling your posts!!

Send me a message with your best price please, U.S dollars is fine.

Yes Sir, i've sent it to u,check ur box.