Close

Exclamation Adventurer 3 Pro - Print Infills are Nothing but Strings

I've been printing for weeks with little issue. The past couple of days have been another story. My print infills basically aren't sticking and are just becoming strings. I've re-calibrated, adjusted temp/speed/layer height. Nothing I do seems to fix the problem. What is happening? Any help would be much appreciated!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try this

Quote Originally Posted by tcon2010 View Post
    I've been printing for weeks with little issue. The past couple of days have been another story. My print infills basically aren't sticking and are just becoming strings. I've re-calibrated, adjusted temp/speed/layer height. Nothing I do seems to fix the problem. What is happening? Any help would be much appreciated!!
    I have not had that exact issue but I have had the string effect in various parts of print jobs. Use the unclogging tool that came with the printer to unclog the nozzle. Once this is done let it cool then remove the nozzle. Check around the end, you will probably find blobs of filament stuck around it. Remove these CAREFULLY then reinsert the nozzle and do a test print.Fixed it for me

Partially clogged nozzle.