Close

Tronxy XY-3 SE wont stick to print bed!!

Hi All,

I really need some help as a new person in the 3D printing space.I bought this 3D printer over a year ago and due to house renovations only just started to try and use it. I have been trying several times to print something and have it stick to the bed and finish but with no luck, every time the print gets mashed up and dragged around as it's just not sticking to the bed or it may be another issue.

So, Over the past couple of days I revisited it and tried again,

- Firstly I checked the auto leveling stats and I go this: [IMG 3150]
    - Then I manually levelled the bed on the 5 points
    - Re-ran the auto-levelling and got this: [IMG 3151]
    - After that I decided to print the test cube and I got this: https://www.veed.io/view/0ef216d6-12...ngWidget=true-

I then decided to use some Magigoo and the test cube worked this time and printed successfully
    - From here I decided to then try a more complicated print which was a lizard and I applied the Magigoo again and ran the print and it struggled to stick to the bed even with the glue, after 20min the model was completely broken, and all over the place ????

I really don't know what to do with this printer now as it seems unusable and could really use some pro help if you can ????

Thanks for the help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anixan; 12-20-2022 at 05:28 PM.