Full disclosure: I'm a total noob at 3d-printing, but I think I have made as much of my homework I need to but still I can't get it to work.

So here's what I have: LD-006 resin printer with a firmware update, water washable resin and chitubox 1.9.4. Those are the tools.

I started out trying to print a few minis from heroforge, and no luck. I went on to try to print Siraya Tech's test model (https://siraya.tech/pages/siraya-tech-test-model), but no matter how I change the settings, I can't get it to print fully, with all the recesses visible - I can get at most three and a half recessed cross visible - the others are filled in which is a sign of overexposure. However, even at 1.1 second exposure time (which is too little, this happens, and I make sure to lift the plate and let it run off a couple of seconds before lowering it again. Still no luck.

Another problem has been that I can't get models to stick to the supports - I do use the auto feature, but then make another check and manually add a few more, with a few thicker connections. Yes I know it will ruin the surface of the model, but frankly I have stopped caring right now - I just want models printed. But I still find more often than not that all I get is supports printed with the occasional model detail - but nothing more.

I can post a screenshot of the settings if that would help, and I do need help - 15 failed test models is a pretty numerous and expensive reminder... So yeah, does anyone know anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.