Close

Problem printing with Overture easy Nylon

I'm new to printing Nylon, and am trying to do so on my X-MAX. Either the part prints, but one corner warps. Or, I come into work with a glob stuck to the nozzle. I covered the opening on the top cover and have the filament installed on the inside of the printer. My heat settings are 245 and 70. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here are my settings for printing Polymaker Polymide PA12-CF Nylon pretty perfect with the Qidi X-Max Printer.

First of all, my hardware:

- Qidi X-MAX Printer
    - Qidi Tech High-Temperature Direct Drive Extruder
    - Phaetus x PrimaCreator MK10 tungsten carbid Nozzle 0,4 mm
    - Deli 7123 36G glue stick (aliexpress.com)
    - Qidi Tech Magnetic Build Plate (black side)
    - eSUN eBOX Lite Dryer Box
    - Capricorn XS Ultra-Low Friction PTFE Bowden
    - printed Top Cover (https://www.printables.com/model/591...-max-top-cover)
    - Food Dryer (https://www.ebay.com/itm/204250250010)

I use the QidiPrint slicer. I have attached the configuration files. They must be copied there:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\QIDIPrint\6.5\qualit y_changes\xxx.cfg

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\QIDIPrint\6.5\materi als\xxx.fdm_material

if this does not work, create a new profile and copy and save the settings in the new config files or just set everything manuallyIt is important that the nylon filament is dried before printing and during printing. I use the Capricorn XS Ultra-Low Friction PTFE Bowden tubing not only in the hotend, but also as a feeder out of the filament dryer. This prevents moisture from creeping in. In addition, the top cover should be used. it prevents warping of thin components caused by cold air flowing in from above. The tungsten carbide nozzle also significantly improves print quality.
    Attached Files Attached Files