Close

Countdown to Maker Faire NY, September 20 & 21

Counting the days til we go to Maker Faire NY. We started the Printer Village in 2014 with 14 exhibitors and it has grown every year. This year we will have over 90 exhibitors and will be the largest non commercial exhibitors at the Faire.

My son dropped off our new PrintrBot Simple last night so I guess I will be demonstrating that at the Fair. Also will probably bring a Prusa or two and maybe one of the Kossel Delta printers. Looks like we will be very busy again. If you visit the Village, please stop by and say Hello!

Engineer
    Ill be there john. I guess ill get with you a few days before to see if you know where youll be.

When we started doing the "3D Printers Village", they offered us a couple of 10' tables and a spot. Before event took place, we had lined up 14 exhibitors and they gave us a 20 by 20 tent and we were so excited! We have grown over the years. Last year we had over 60 exhibitors. This year we already have 90 exhibitors signed up and counting! The tent structure is a little different but at last count we had over 40 tents. When you get to the Printers Village. we will be in tent number one! Jim, email me or pm me by the Thursday before the show. My son goes up on Wednesday and I will be going up Friday morning and will probably be offline all weekend (except for posting pics from the hotel). Hope to see a few 3D Print Board members there. I have been tweaking our Printrbot and Prusa and printing samples. My son is doing the same with the "big" printers and deciding which he wants to bring. I am pretty sure we will have something new and surprising to talk about in our tent!

Engineer
    i sure will john. ill be in touch. i am going up on sat with my son.