Close

Student

New to 3d printing... struggling to trouble shoot.

My lineup Official Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer Upgraded Integrated Structure Design with Silent Motherboard MeanWell Power Supply and Carborundum Glass Platform Printing Size 8.66x8.66x9.84 inch with a MK8 feeder. I did about 20 small unit to reduce glock mags to 10rd so I can sell inventory I have. After I that we tried a few small predator units for my better half and they ran after hours at the shop. Came back to a 3/4 print and a mess of PLA line all over.... Cleaned it up and tried a few parts I did already with about 90% quality of the runs before my first mess. Next I tried another Predator print ( different style) and came back to a mess again. Cleaned up the mess, re leveled bed, checked tension on feedeing unit, checked to make sure my tubes were tight to the heating head ect. reset all my print settings to factory to make sure I didnt mess anything up....... still looks like I am pushing the hot PLA. Any help, links ect that can help would be great. I have about a day on youtube trying to get it fixed.IMG_20220826_093051.jpg40207.jpg
    Last edited by LFR; 08-27-2022 at 04:09 PM.