Hello, a bit stumped here. I have a Sparkmaker FHD machine that I am trying to get to print some parts. I've previously printed parts at 0.05mm height without much issue, with parts sliced by the Chitubox slicer. I recently switched to 0.025mm height to get a bit more resolution on my parts, and the parts are coming out quite misshapen. Specifically, a hole with an axis that should be in the vertical direction (perpendicular to the LCD screen) is askew. There are other defects in the print and even layer shifting, which is what feels especially strange. I am attaching a picture of how what should be a smooth, symmetric circular part came out, with a straight tube sticking out of its hole to show the large angle to the vertical.misshapenPart.jpgHas anyone ever seen something like this in a DLP printer? FDM I'd at least know where to start troubleshooting, but the Sparkmaker FHD printing mechanism has a single moving part (the z axis), which I'm guessing should be aligned properly to the screen. I would try to print a test cube or tower, but it takes a long time to get decent height on this machine so I would be waiting for a while, plus I don't have much resin left. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!