Close

Done a bit of searching already.... but........

Hey Guys,New hear and happy to be part of this group I'm very green to all this 3D printing stuff. I read through the sticky in this sub group and looked at the link listing the top 7 or so good cheap printers. Only problem is that the article is 7 years old.I'm guessing things have progressed a little since then in terms of pricing, quality, and selection.Has anyone got an updated list I could have a look at?Keen to get a start in 3D printing, but don't want to buy something that is not very good, and also don't want it to cost an arm and a leg.I've looked at a few other articles, but at least in a community like this, I can get real recommendations from people who have actually tried and tested these things, rather than maybe reading an article that may have had brands pay top get their stuff listed in their choice buys.Any help would be appreciated.TIA

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    don't want to buy something that is not very good, and also don't want it to cost an arm and a leg
    we need an actual budget.
    what's the most you can afford to spend ?

Also what sort of things do you want to print ?

For example, role playing figurines are better with a different type of printer than practical items.

Also where is the printer going to live ?

Some need better ventilation than others.