Hello, I have a brand new Anet ET4 Pro. The problem is, that it does not print in two directions (clockwise/anticlockwise movement) the same way so if I want to print an circle and the nozzle drives clockwise it´s printing an circle but when the nozzle than drives back to make the inner wall (anticlockwise) it drives a different direction so it is always that than the back left and front right side of the circle has a gap between the two lines ->see attached pic.

I did this with the stock firmware and also with the marlin firmware. I tried also different slicer/cura versions and also different settings. Also adjusted the steps/mm and extrusion at my marlin firmware with no improvements.The crazy part is that I don´t know why the circle is ok when the nozzle is driving only in one direction and not when it´s driving in the one and then in the other (clockwise/anticlockwise). So I also thought it could be a mechanical problem and tighten all screws and also checked the belts if they are to tight or not.

Hope anyone can help me with this.

unnamed.jpg