hey everyone, I am looking to sell my Pro 3 printer from Raised3d. This printer in pretty much brand new and hardly ever used. I own and operate a woodworking business and bought this for fun and to make jigs for things I needed but I have recently taken on another job and have no time for this machine. It's just sitting here... I want to get rid of it because I see no time for this machine now or in the future. This is an excellent machine and also has way more features and capability than I would ever need. This 3d printer sells brand new for 5600$ I would like to get 5200$ for it I will also throw in 5 spools of PLA (Black, Grey, White, Red, Blue) which are barely used I think I've only used about 100 max on each one out of 1,000. The Blue PLA is brand new and still sealed these are all Raised3d Premium Brand PLA. Well if you want to inquire about this please write me and I will share photos and any other information you may want. Please also just look on the Raised3d website for all the exact specs on this machine. It's the normal size Pro 3 FYI. Thank you all