Close

bottom layers problem

Hi,I have problem with my prints on my ender 3 pro. I didnt find any common issue on internet so I posting it here. Hope you will help me to find solution. As you can see on photo, I have problems with few bottom layers. Any idae what I am doing wrong?filament PETG, 220/70°C, glass bed, 0.4mm nozzle, 0.2mm layers, cura slicer
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is there any elephants foot compensation enabled? Have you always used the printer in its current state or have you recently done an upgrade? It almost looks like z banding, but I dont think thats what it is.

I wpuld also check the z axis coupling, and make sure everything is square and tightened up. Check the movement on the first 10 layers with a dry run, and you could also look for any weird layer settings for extrusion.

thank you for your answer.Printer is in same state as it was. I didnt have these kind of problem when I use PLA. This problem only happens when I use PETG. I didnt use elephants foot settings but when I did it was with the same problem..

Student
    I think I have a similar problem. I placed a straight edge across my plate an there was light under it at the center - A couple of thousandth. When I did the paper strip under the extruder at the center my 1st (2d, 3d) layer came out perfect. Of course the extruder scraped at the corners.