Hi everyone, I'm Andrea (in Italy is a guy name) and i'm 29 EO. Please do not judge me from my maccheroni english AHAH I hope for someone help me with my new Super Racer because of a ...mmm...a my little distraction ! use a code line for pausing my print for 40 seconds, to have enough time to put a bolt-nut in the internal housing, before the printer stitches it...I think i forgot a ";" at the and of the last line, and my effector just leaned down the nozzle on the current printing, with the steppers that kept running, until i jumped off the chair to cut-off the alimentor switch.Since that day, my printer has lost his leveling and im not able to bring it back! (Is a delta, so i lost the precision in every axis, even in the Z one) I tryed to:- Re-leveling the printer with the probe, more and more than a time- Unmount-Remount the printer- Change the hotend group (heatbrake, gulch, nozzle)- Flip over the bad to have a more unifor surface (to ease the autoleveling)- Re-tensionated the beltsDid I lose the calibration to the printer?I seriously thank you everyone in advance, for the help