Close

Thread: Data provider

Data provider

What's The Most Robust/Reliable Data Provider for business? On the market are myriad data providers, but I need one with plausible information.

Check the list of the best data providers:

1. Adapt
    2. Clearbit
    3. Datanayze
    4. InsideView
    5. Lead411
    6. LeadIQ
    7. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
    8. Lusha
    9. Owler
    10. SalesIntel
    11. Seamless.ai
    12. Slintel
    13. Uplead
    14. ZoomInfo

You better read the reviews on each provider before you choose one.

Good luck!

Indeed, the number of data providers has grown up recently. Initially, all of them promise relevant, reliable, and accurate data. However, their promises disappear after you make the payment and dig deeper into the provided database. Since I started to do business, I've changed 4 or 5 data providers. I depicted several features of a professional b2b data provider:

1. Don't expect a low price from a good data provider. Plausible facts cost money.

2. A developed database has no limits to structuring the information the way you want.

3. Complete information on each client/company/industry...

All in all, the reason for my post isn't to scare you, but to stop you from making the same mistakes as I did.

Working with business data can be really difficult because there can be so much data. They need to be collected, analyzed, compiled reports, and so on. It is better to delegate this process.

Of course, I think so too. I'm generally surprised that many entrepreneurs still do it manually. This is a so large amount of time and effort that needs to be spent on data processing. It is much easier and more convenient to use software, for example, this tableau connector for jira. Why not simplify your life and optimize your workflow in a natural way?