Close

marlin 1.4 for makerfarm i3v 10"

Is anybody using marlin 1.4 on there 10" i3v? I want to add auto bed leveling but i have been informed that Marlon 1.4 might cause issue with i3v.

Quote Originally Posted by nefiwashere View Post
    Is anybody using marlin 1.4 on there 10" i3v? I want to add auto bed leveling but i have been informed that Marlon 1.4 might cause issue with i3v.
    I don't think you should be hesitant of switching over... First, you can always reload the existing firmware if there are problems. But the newer Marlin firmware is very solid and not too hard to get going if you have people you can ask questions. (And you do have that....)

Im also looking into this atm, ive only had my printer 2 weeks and the leveling of it every time is driving me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I don't think you should be hesitant of switching over... First, you can always reload the existing firmware if there are problems. But the newer Marlin firmware is very solid and not too hard to get going if you have people you can ask questions. (And you do have that....)
    i added this to my z endstop. makes it much easier to get the hot end right were you want it.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:437330

nefiwashere - Ive just got it going on mine. i'll be doing a test print tomorrow.

Having an issue with printing @.1

Have abl setup with new Prometheus hot end.

This is my first print with this hotend. Have always used the hexagon hotend with very good results but I always printed at .3