Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow lucidpsykosis On Twitter Add lucidpsykosis on Thingiverse
    1) How long have you owned a 3D printer for?
    Couple of months

2) How often do you used your 3D Printer?
    Monday-Friday (Spend weekends with the wife)

3) Has the frequency of your printing picked up and died down over this time period of owning one?
    Its picked up dramatically. I'm still a huge noob at this, but the better I get, the more challenging parts I dare to print.

4) What 3D Printer(s) do you own?
    FlashForge Creator X

5) Do others you know personally own 3D printers, or are you the one they are all envious at?
    I'm the only one. Those I come across just lose their minds that someone actually uses one at home. Then the questions come, "What can you make for me?"

How long have you owned a 3D printer for?
    About 6 months now, perhaps a shade longer

How often do you used your 3D Printer?
    If the printer is not going, I forgot to set it up. I have been through 4 kg of filament so far.

Has the frequency of your printing picked up and died down over this time period of owning one?
    It has been stable, much to my wife's dismay.

What 3D Printer(s) do you own?
    A DIYTechShop i3x. I know this will probably get some hate, but the printer is decent, and for the price more than.

Do others you know personally own 3D printers, or are you the one they are all envious at?
    I know of one person locally who owns a printer. His is an i2. Not sure if he is jealous or not, but I sure was when he got his

It's around 10 months since I purchased my 3d printer. I often use it 4-5x a week for my personal projects and I'm quite satisfied with my printer but I'm still looking around for something that really fits my needs. I own a Felix 2.0.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12