I have an Eryone Thinker S V2.0 printer that I got from a co worker a few months back. The USB port on the the printer was shot so I decided to replace the 2560 motherboard. I figured it would be relatively simple, make sure everything is plugged in the way it was on the previous motherboard. After all of the hassle, I managed to get everything up. With a few hiccups I was able to get it running again. I then plugged in the USB to my PC and updated the firmware. I realize now that I should have maybe tried a test print before updating the firmware to see if it is the firmware or something I did to mess it up when disassembling. After updating, I tried a test print and every time I start a print it will preheat and then as soon as the preheat is done it just shows the amount of time it took to preheat and then all the temperatures are set to 0 and it starts cooldown. I am wondering if anyone has recommendation to fixing this? I have double checked cables and plugins on the motherboard and nothing seems loose or strange. Is there any troubleshooting recommendations that I can do? I have read that sending G-code directly to the printer can be helpful, although I have no clue how to go about doing that. I should also mention that I did try reslicing and checking if that might be the problem as I was using test prints that I had sliced before replacing the motherboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I will try to answer any questions I can, I am still relatively new with all of this.