Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Kickstarter Project Update #13: Laser Cut Frame File

Project Update #13: Laser Cut Frame File

Posted by Chelsea Thompson ♥ Like
    Laser Cut Frame Files
    Please click the link if you want the laser cut frame file for the TwoUp. As I had posted elsewhere, we cut a whole sheet of the same part so the internal files are laid out differently 'on the laser table' than what is attached; I manually just copied/pasted them all into a single file. Our laser can take a whole 48x96 sheet so we can get several hundred of the smaller parts per sheet for example. I will post the OneUp in just a little bit, all the parts are basically the same though.
    http://www.qu-bd.com/BothUps/TwoUpALLPARTS.dxf

I will post the OneUp in just a little bit, all the parts are basically the same though.
    ทางเข้า gclub

Quote Originally Posted by RomsMaklaet View Post
    I will post the OneUp in just a little bit, all the parts are basically the same though.
    ทางเข้า gclub
    Just came here. One quick question. What are you using for the frame? When I used 1/4" MDF I needed the full 70mm (or close to it). When i got the new version I was able to use 2" screws, which is about 50mm. It's tight but it fits. That is with 2.7mm thick laser cut plywood.